|i work at a halloween haunted house park|
|Guy who works in a haunted house: The best part about working in the haunted house is when girls go under the black-light.|
|Me: Yeah? Why's that?|
|Guy: If they're wearing a white bra, you can see it glow! Haha like why would you wear a white bra to this place?|
|Me: i dont get it|
|Guy: you can see their bras. Its funny.|
|Me: did you not know girls wear bras? Did you not know girl's have breasts?|
|Some girl walking past: What? We have... Hold on *looks down shirt* WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT|
|some other boy: HOLY SHIT what the FUCK is under your SHIRT?|
|girl: I DONT KNOw? BREASTS APPARENTLY??|
|other boy: *SCREAMING*|
|first boy: uh fine whatever fine i get it jesus christ|
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
My sister and I have a headcanon that Jane is Belle and the Beast’s grandaughter.
and I think this further proves our point…
Which would explain why she understand Tarzan, he sort of reminds me of Beast in attitude…. he is sort of a Beast… hmmm. I like your headcanon.
I agree. Professor Porter said that she got her wild stories from her mother. Belle had wild stories, which turned out to be true, just like Jane’s story about Tarzan was true.
This must be shared, with EVERYONE!
SHE EVEN HAS THE BEASTS EYES